curator-user mailing list archives

From chao chu <chuchao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status about two major bugs CURATOR-3 and CURATOR-45
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 13:06:09 GMT
By checking the code again, I thought the issue mentioned in the
description of CURATOR-3 should have already been fixed.

in the callback of the 'create' node operation in 'reset':

                if ( event.getResultCode() ==
KeeperException.Code.OK.intValue() )
                {
                    setNode(event.getName());
*                    if ( state.get() == State.CLOSED )*
*                    {*
*                        setNode(null);*
*                    }*
                    else
                    {
                        getChildren();
                    }
                }
                else
                {
                    log.error("getChildren() failed. rc = " +
event.getResultCode());
                }
on creating the node successfully, in that callback, it will check the
state again and if it's already 'CLOSED', it will call setNode(null), thus
the node will be created. The earlier code doesn't have this check, I
checked the latest version (1.3.4) back to the netflix age, the code is
like below:

                if ( event.getResultCode() ==
KeeperException.Code.OK.intValue() )
                {
                    setNode(event.getName());
                    getChildren();
                }

Could you please take a look at this and maybe you can close the issue if
it's the case. Thanks

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 1:23 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com

--
ChuChao