curator-user mailing list archives

From chao chu <chuchao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status about two major bugs CURATOR-3 and CURATOR-45
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 23:39:26 GMT
which reply you mentioned? Did you see my last mail? in the latest code, in
the 'reset' method, the callback of the 'create' node, it will check if the
state is 'CLOSED' and it will delete the created node if so by calling
'setNode(null)', Did I miss sth?

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 4:01 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com

--
ChuChao