curator-user mailing list archives

From Eric Tschetter <eched...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Real world usage of the recipe LeaderLatch
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 22:07:48 GMT
My understanding is that LeaderLatch already handles those cases for you.
The unit tests in TestLeaderLatch definitely have something that tries to
test the LOST case.  If there's a case that is not handled, it'd probably
be best if you could provide a unit test that shows what's not handled to
help shape the conversation.

--Eric