curator-user mailing list archives

From chao chu <chuchao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using different Retry Policies for the same CuratorFramework instance
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:26:06 GMT
Yep, since in our environment, the zk ensemble is managed by another infra
team and it's a shared infrastructure resources. It happened before that
the zk servers become unavailable for like 30 mins.

For now, we have no control for that, so we need to code very defensively.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:16 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com

--
ChuChao