curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: NPE when a resource tries to use @Context injected ContextResolver
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 21:13:09 GMT
There appears to be a bug in Jersey. I found this on the net:

	https://java.net/projects/jersey/lists/users/archive/2009-04/message/498

In debugging the problem, internally Jersey uses a map and the key from the map to the context
resolver is the wrong type. I'll see if I can figure out a workaround.

-JZ

On Jul 19, 2013, at 5:01 PM, xiaochen.chen@barclays.com wrote:

> [...]
>         sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>         java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>         org.glassfish.hk2.utilities.reflection.ReflectionHelper.makeMe(ReflectionHelper.java:1091)
>         org.jvnet.hk2.internal.ClazzCreator.createMe(ClazzCreator.java:244)
>         org.jvnet.hk2.internal.ClazzCreator.create(ClazzCreator.java:319)
>         org.jvnet.hk2.internal.SystemDescriptor.create(SystemDescriptor.java:448)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.findOrCreate(RequestScope.java:157)
>         org.jvnet.hk2.internal.Utilities.createService(Utilities.java:2203)
>         org.jvnet.hk2.internal.ServiceLocatorImpl.getService(ServiceLocatorImpl.java:579)
>         org.jvnet.hk2.internal.ServiceLocatorImpl.getService(ServiceLocatorImpl.java:566)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.internal.inject.Injections.getOrCreate(Injections.java:172)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.MethodHandler$ClassBasedMethodHandler.getInstance(MethodHandler.java:185)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.routing.PushMethodHandlerRouter.apply(PushMethodHandlerRouter.java:105)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.routing.RoutingStage._apply(RoutingStage.java:118)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.routing.RoutingStage._apply(RoutingStage.java:121)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.routing.RoutingStage._apply(RoutingStage.java:121)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.routing.RoutingStage._apply(RoutingStage.java:121)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.routing.RoutingStage._apply(RoutingStage.java:121)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.routing.RoutingStage.apply(RoutingStage.java:102)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.internal.routing.RoutingStage.apply(RoutingStage.java:62)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.Stages.process(Stages.java:197)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$1.run(ServerRuntime.java:215)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:271)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:267)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:267)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.runInScope(RequestScope.java:317)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime.process(ServerRuntime.java:198)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.server.ApplicationHandler.handle(ApplicationHandler.java:946)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:323)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:372)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:335)
>         org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:218)

> This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation, advice, offer
or solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an official confirmation of any transaction.
It is directed at persons who are professionals and is not intended for retail customer use.
Intended for recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

> For important disclosures, please see: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding
market commentary from Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants;
and in respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific issuers, please
see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.