curator-user mailing list archives

From Adarsh Bhat <adarshb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 09:55:53 GMT
I don't know much about the Apache graduation process. But I use and love Curator. So here's
a +1.

Adarsh Bhat
HP Software

On Jul 24, 2013, at 12:26 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> FYI - those not on the project team: feel free to vote on the graduation. The more total
community support we have the more likely we'll get +1'd for graduation.

> -JZ
>
> On Jul 22, 2013, at 10:15 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
>
>> The Apache Curator project entered the Incubator in March of 2013. Since then we
have added two new committers/PPMC members from diverse organizations. The codebase has steadily
grown and we have made three releases following the ASF policies and guidelines. Thanks to
the excellent mentorship we have received through this period we have learned to self-govern
and grow our community using accepted Apache practices. Curator continues to attract interest
from contributors and users across the world. Given these milestones, I strongly feel that
Curator is ready to graduate from the Incubator.

>> The first step towards graduation is to vote as a community that Curator is ready
to graduate. If the vote is successful, we will draft a board resolution proposal and call
a vote on the general Incubator list. The complete graduation process is described below [1].