curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: PersistentEphemeralNode recipe
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 17:04:06 GMT
Sorry for the delay. I'll look at this as soon as I can.

-JZ

your original code  (https://gist.github.com/4047093).

>> The proposal adds the possibility to replace the data in the Persistent Ephemeral
Node during its lifecycle.

an epehemeral node  after session / connection problems (https://github.com/Netflix/curator/pull/201)

>>> This is a common use case in our application and I could help to properly test
the current implementation proposed by Jordan (https://gist.github.com/4047093), in order
to add the recipe to the Apache Curator distribution

>>> Something I am missing in the proposed implementation is the ability to change
the reported data in the ephemeral node during the ephemeral node life cycle.