curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: PersistentEphemeralNode recipe
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 05:17:40 GMT
I've created a Jira for this - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR-25

Please attach implementations to that issue.

-JZ

original code  (https://gist.github.com/4047093).

epehemeral node  after session / connection problems (https://github.com/Netflix/curator/pull/201)

>> This is a common use case in our application and I could help to properly test the
current implementation proposed by Jordan (https://gist.github.com/4047093), in order to add
the recipe to the Apache Curator distribution

>> Something I am missing in the proposed implementation is the ability to change the
reported data in the ephemeral node during the ephemeral node life cycle.