curator-user mailing list archives

From Evaristo José Camarero <evaristo.camar...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: PersistentEphemeralNode recipe
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 07:29:21 GMT

Hi there,

I attached an implementation for this issue and some unit testing. Any comments on this?

Evaristo

________________________________
 De: Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com>
Para: Evaristo José Camarero <evaristo.camarero@yahoo.es>
CC: "user@curator.incubator.apache.org" <user@curator.incubator.apache.org>
Enviado: Lunes 13 de Mayo de 2013 7:17
Asunto: Re: PersistentEphemeralNode recipe

I've created a Jira for this - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR-25

Please attach implementations to that issue.

-JZ

Hi there,

original code  (https://gist.github.com/4047093).

epehemeral node  after session / connection problems (https://github.com/Netflix/curator/pull/201)

>>This is a common use case in our application and I could help to properly test the
current implementation proposed by Jordan (https://gist.github.com/4047093), in order to add
the recipe to the Apache Curator distribution

>>Something I am missing in the proposed implementation is the ability to change the
reported data in the ephemeral node during the ephemeral node life cycle.