curator-user mailing list archives

From Evaristo José Camarero <evaristo.camar...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: PersistentEphemeralNode recipe
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 21:24:35 GMT
Hi there,

I attach the files with the proposal for the PersistentEphemeralNode evolved from your original
code  (https://gist.github.com/4047093).

The proposal adds the possibility to replace the data in the Persistent Ephemeral Node during
its lifecycle.

I have also added a coupled of test cases.

Please provide me some feedback (both proposal and test cases), and I can further develop
the code.

Regards,

Evaristo

________________________________
 De: Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com>
Para: user@curator.incubator.apache.org; Evaristo José Camarero <evaristo.camarero@yahoo.es>

Enviado: Sábado 4 de Mayo de 2013 18:32
Asunto: Re: PersistentEphemeralNode recipe

I'd really like to see this recipe available. So, please go ahead.

-JZ

Hi there,

node  after session / connection problems (https://github.com/Netflix/curator/pull/201)

>This is a common use case in our application and I could help to properly test the current
implementation proposed by Jordan (https://gist.github.com/4047093), in order to add the recipe to
the Apache Curator distribution

>Something I am missing in the proposed implementation is the ability to change the reported
data in the ephemeral node during the ephemeral node life cycle.

>Let me know if you believe is an interesting idea to introduce this recipe in the Apache
Curator distribution.