curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2018 00:49:23 GMT
Did you get anywhere with this Jordan?

I've just done a bit of debugging on it, and it seems that when the
teardown() method in the BaseClassForTests method gets called, the close()
method on the server instance does not kill one of the threads. There is a
ReaderThread that seems to run indefinitely, and this appears to cause
issues with subsequent tests that run. I don't know when this has started
happening and whether it's something unique to my environment, but it
happens consistently, so after the first test in a suite runs, the second
test just hangs when trying to close the Curator framework.