curator-dev mailing list archives

From kenneth mcfarland <kennethpmcfarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting up to speed
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 02:54:09 GMT
Mr. Zimmerman, what do you think about using travis-ci? It is in use over
at Apache Fluo with good results.

Fluo also uses a cool maven plugin that sorts all of the import statements.
I'd like your thoughts on that.

I started looking at the pull requests.

Also, I recall ZooKeeper holding a meeting a while back to address flaky
tests, did that have any impact upon the Curator flaky tests?

I appreciate your time very much.

Warm regards,
Kenneth