curator-dev mailing list archives

From kenneth mcfarland <kennethpmcfarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Build Failing
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 06:01:41 GMT
Hello Curator Community!

I am experiencing build failures. I took a few minutes to scan the mailing
list and Jira, nothing is jumping out.

The logs show the first failure and after digging a little into it, it's
failing over an Assertion statement on a countdown latch. Unfortunately,
I'm not up to speed yet and pretty much just want to get to a place where I
can start analyzing the code base. Also, skipping test does not allow me to
build either.[1]

The build is being performed on an Ubuntu 16.04.2 x64 Intel i3 using the
official Oracle Java 8, Maven is new. The other Apache projects I
contribute to are building fine.

[1]I have included two logs. One is a full clean install, the other is
attempting to skip tests.

Thank you very much!