curator-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Blum <dragonsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Determining ZNode change for the cache recipes
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2017 21:09:33 GMT
I think "version" and "mzxid" should be equally reliable for determining
that the contents changed.  Whenever a change happens the version gets
incremented while the mzxid gets set to the associated zk transaction id.
So I don't see a problem with ifVersion == data.getStat().getVersion() but
I haven't looked through all the PathChildrenCache code in a while, was
there something else you were referring to going on in there?