curator-dev mailing list archives

From Julie kim <kjulee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.11.2 or 2.12 release dates.
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2017 08:35:01 GMT
Hi all,

I'm also curious whether the next version are going to be released after a
couple of weeks :)
As my project suffers from guava version conflicts problem because of a
dependency on the higher guava version than curator's as reported...
I'm looking forward to the next version of curator, too :-)!!

Thanks,
Julie