curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Release of curator 2.11.1?
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 16:51:11 GMT
1) I haven’t had a chance to look at the current PRs/Issues. Have a look there and see if
there’s anything in flight or that should be in a 2.11.
2) We could always use help even beyond the next release. We’d love help in general!
3) Push ZooKeeper to merge my PR on ZOOKEEPER-1525 and to release ZK 3.6.0 :D I’m personally
waiting for that and was hoping to hold off a Curator release until then. But, I guess we’ll
need to release sooner.

-Jordan

> On Oct 26, 2016, at 11:48 AM, Scott Carr <kscarr73@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Anything I can do to help?
>

> On 10/26/2016 11:47 AM, Jordan Zimmerman wrote:
>> Real Soon Now™ - We’ll do it sometime early November.
>>
>> -Jordan
>>
>>> On Oct 26, 2016, at 11:45 AM, Scott Carr <kscarr73@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey everyone,
>>>
>>> I was wondering when a release is planed for 2.11.1.  My team uses curator and
found that periodically it throws an exception for "You do not own the lock"  this appears
fixed in the 2.11.1 version.

>>> I am planning on getting the source code and verify the fix, but needed to be
able to tell my boss when the release would be "Official".  :-)