curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Refactor Curator for other backends
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 23:15:32 GMT
hey Jordan,
Sounds like a good idea in theory (though I have no experience in
etcd/consol), but I wonder if we've collectively got enough spare cycles to
get it done. It would seem like a pretty large amount of work (essentially
a complete rewrite) to abstract all of the ZK concepts into something that
is shared across different backends.
cheers