curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CURATOR-3.0 tests
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 09:35:37 GMT
Tree cache tests are still failing. I've tried a few times but no love:

TestTreeCacheEventOrdering>TestEventOrdering.testEventOrdering:151 actual 6
expected -31:

I will have a look into what's going on in the morning. Given that these
may take some messing about to fix up, do we just want to vote on 2.11.0
separately, as that is all ready to go?
cheers