curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject CURATOR-3.0 tests
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 03:31:52 GMT
Guys,
There's a test TestFrameworkBackground:testErrorListener that is failing
consistently on the CURATOR-3.0 branch.

I can't see how it has ever worked. It seems to try and provoke an error
via a bad ACL provider.

But this ACL provider is called by the CreateBuilderImpl prior to the
backgrounding call, which means that the exception that it throws happens
in the main Thread of the unit test. So, it just throws an
UnsupportedOperationException which is propogated up the stack at which
point the unit test fails.

So, I will look at fixing this, but I just don't understand how it ever
worked?
cheers