curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CURATOR-3.0 tests
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 03:45:13 GMT
Looks like it was introduced with the schema validation stuff. It now does
an ACL check prior to the backgrounding call. Because the unit test uses a
bogus ACL provider it just throws an exception

        final String adjustedPath =
adjustPath(client.fixForNamespace(givenPath, createMode.isSequential()));
        List<ACL> aclList = acling.getAclList(adjustedPath);

client.getSchemaSet().getSchema(givenPath).validateCreate(createMode, data,
aclList);

        String returnPath = null;
        if ( backgrounding.inBackground() )
        {
            pathInBackground(adjustedPath, data, givenPath);

So, I guess the answer is to get the test to force a failure in a different
way. With the UnhandledErrorListener, the expectation is that this only
gets called on backgrounding operations?
cheers