curator-dev mailing list archives

From David Kesler <DKes...@yodle.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.10.0 and 3.1.0, RC2
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:36:28 GMT
*Nonbinding*
2.10.0: +1.  I tested against our internal libraries that use ZK and spot-checked a few types
of our applications and everything looked fine.

I can't check 3.1.0 since I have issues even running with 3.0.0 and haven't had time to look
into upgrading our stuff to be compatible with it.  While trying to test it, I did notice
that 3.1.0 is pulling in an alpha build of zookeeper (3.5.1-alpha) which seemed kind of odd.
 Not sure if it's intentional or not, but I thought I'd bring it up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jordan Zimmerman [mailto:randgalt@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 3:30 PM
To: dev@curator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.10.0 and 3.1.0, RC2

Hello,

This is a combined vote to release Apache Curator versions 2.10.0 and 3.1.0, RC2

*** Please download, test and vote within approx. 72 hours

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag) and binaries are provided for convenience.

Link to release notes:
2.1.10 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12333942
3.1.0 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12333884

Staging repos:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/curator/2.10.0/
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/curator/3.1.0/

Binary artifacts:
2.1.10 - https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecurator-1023
3.1.0 - https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecurator-1022

The tags to be voted upon:
2.10.0 - https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git;a=tag;h=d7bc24a6e82490a42c87e7ecd14efb209a8f1e66
3.1.0 - https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git;a=tag;h=a5d3edab7fb290a00cb6ad579671396ca9c1f831

Curator's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://www.apache.org/dist/curator/KEYS

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)