curator-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Blum <dragonsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't merge master into 3.0
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 20:04:33 GMT
Actually, it's not a problem with the changes I'm trying to merge in;
TestTreeCache is currently broken on 3.0 branch already.

Looks like it broke on revision c6a22ba508f9227fe1c657f93e3cc77d8bc17e3e,
which was a merge from master into 3.0, with some conflict resolution.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com