curator-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Blum <dragonsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE REVIEW - Major re-work of Watcher wrappers
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 07:57:26 GMT
So you end up with 2 initialized events?

You mean this?

         assertEvent(TreeCacheEvent.Type.CONNECTION_RECONNECTED);
+        assertEvent(TreeCacheEvent.Type.INITIALIZED);
         assertEvent(TreeCacheEvent.Type.NODE_REMOVED, "/test/me",
"data".getBytes());
         assertEvent(TreeCacheEvent.Type.INITIALIZED);

Seems weird if there are two, but I can help look.