curator-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Blum <dragonsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't merge master into 3.0
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 20:05:09 GMT
I think there may be some general problem, I notice warning messages in the
test logs, like:

ERROR org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn  Failed to find watcher!
[main-SendThread(127.0.0.1:60086)]
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoWatcherException: KeeperErrorCode =
No such watcher for /test/one
at
org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper$ZKWatchManager.containsWatcher(ZooKeeper.java:377)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper$ZKWatchManager.removeWatcher(ZooKeeper.java:252)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.WatchDeregistration.unregister(WatchDeregistration.java:58)