curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Can't merge master into 3.0
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 20:13:56 GMT
Yeah - I know about those. I’m going to write a JIra for it today.

> On Feb 1, 2016, at 3:05 PM, Scott Blum <dragonsinth@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think there may be some general problem, I notice warning messages in the test logs,
like:

> ERROR org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn  Failed to find watcher! [main-SendThread(127.0.0.1:60086
<http://127.0.0.1:60086/>)]
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoWatcherException: KeeperErrorCode = No such watcher
for /test/one
> 	at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper$ZKWatchManager.containsWatcher(ZooKeeper.java:377)
> 	at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper$ZKWatchManager.removeWatcher(ZooKeeper.java:252)
> 	at org.apache.zookeeper.WatchDeregistration.unregister(WatchDeregistration.java:58)
>

> On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Scott Blum <dragonsinth@gmail.com <mailto:dragonsinth@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Actually, it's not a problem with the changes I'm trying to merge in; TestTreeCache is
currently broken on 3.0 branch already.

> Looks like it broke on revision c6a22ba508f9227fe1c657f93e3cc77d8bc17e3e, which was a
merge from master into 3.0, with some conflict resolution.

> On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com <mailto:jordan@jordanzimmerman.com>>
wrote:
> I can try to merge when I get a chance. At some point, we should move CURATOR-3.0 to
master so we don’t have to keep maintaining this.

> -JZ
>
>> On Feb 1, 2016, at 2:38 PM, Scott Blum <dragonsinth@gmail.com <mailto:dragonsinth@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>> TestTreeCache fails on 6acf0987125469ecb79ff48ce5e9735a98cd1abb <http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/curator/commit/6acf0987>,
a proposed merge of master into 3.0.

>> It has something to do with the new watcher stuff, but I haven't been able to figure
out what the problem is, possible because I don't understand the new stuff well enough.  Any
ideas?