curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE REVIEW - Major re-work of Watcher wrappers
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 03:48:51 GMT
Hey Scott,

In this branch, TestTreeCache.testKilledSession() is failing at:

	assertEvent(TreeCacheEvent.Type.NODE_REMOVED, "/test/me", "data".getBytes());

However, if I change the two asserts to:

	assertEvent(TreeCacheEvent.Type.INITIALIZED);
	assertEvent(TreeCacheEvent.Type.NODE_REMOVED, "/test/me", "data".getBytes());

it works. Does that make any sense?

-Jordan

> On Feb 4, 2016, at 9:23 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
>
> Devs,
>
> In trying to fix the bad log message "Failed to find watcher” (which turns out to be
a ZK client issue), I realize that the NamespaceWatcher and WatcherWrapper stuff could be
improved. I’m still working on getting all tests to pass but I’d appreciate more sets
of eyes on this change. Please review carefully if you can.