curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests failing
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 04:19:06 GMT
Jordan,
Can you have a look at TestLeaderSelectorEdges:
createProtectedNodeInBackgroundTest? I've had a bit of a look into it, and
I'm pretty sure that it's something to do with the changes made for
CURATOR-209. It's failing about 90% of the time for me. Seems like under
some conditions a failed create of a sequential ephemeral node does not get
cleaned up correctly, but I'm struggling to work out what exactly.
cheers