curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests failing
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 01:09:06 GMT
Thanks, those tests now seem ok, but some of the tree cache ones are
failing. I'll have a look into it when I get a minute.

Failed tests:

TestTreeCache.testKilledSession:382->BaseTestTreeCache.assertEvent:149->BaseTestTreeCache.assertEvent:157->BaseTestTreeCache.assertEvent:169
TreeCacheEvent{type=NODE_REMOVED, data=ChildData{path='/test/me',
stat=null, data=null}} expected [CONNECTION_RECONNECTED] but found
[NODE_REMOVED]

TestTreeCache.testServerNotStartedYet:514->BaseTestTreeCache.assertNoMoreEvents:141
expected [true] but found [false]

TestTreeCache.testStartEmpty:76->BaseTestTreeCache.assertEvent:149->BaseTestTreeCache.assertEvent:157->BaseTestTreeCache.assertEvent:169
TreeCacheEvent{type=CONNECTION_RECONNECTED, data=null} expected
[INITIALIZED] but found [CONNECTION_RECONNECTED]

cheers

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> Please merge CURATOR-208 into a new test branch along with your
> CURATOR-278 changes and see how it goes. I’ve done multiple full test runs
> now with 100% success.
>
> -Jordan
>
> > On Jan 14, 2016, at 6:49 PM, Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie.cam@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I'll have a look at whether it was working pre CURATOR-278. I'm fairly
> sure
> > it's related to that fix, and I think that the test case is ok.
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 1:20 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
> > jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
> >
> >> OK - I’ll have a look. However, someone submitted that test and I don’t
> >> know the code at all. So, it may take me some time.
> >>
> >> -JZ

> >> and
> under
> >> get