curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ETA on Curator 2.9.1
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 02:13:06 GMT
The current release process seems to be creating a CURATOR-2.9.1-SNAPSHOT
tag. Is that expected? I notice that there are both 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT and just
3.0.0 tags, but for all the prior releases, there is no SNAPSHOT tag.

Have I stuff something up? I just used the standard release process from
the wiki:
mvn -P apache-release release:prepare
mvn -P apache-release release:perform

So, the tag doesn't match what the wiki steps involve for doing the
checkout in git to do the actual release. Should I just manually create a
tag without the -SNAPSHOT suffix? Or should I be redoing the release in
some other manner?

cheers