curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ETA on Curator 2.9.1
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 01:40:49 GMT
The master branch is currently in a bit of a bogus state due to the backed
out release last week. Do I need to manually go and change the versions in
the pom.xml in each sub project to fix things up? I was expecting the
release target to just overwrite things, but it generated artefacts with a
2.9.2 tag even though I explicitly asked for a 2.9.1 version.
cheers