curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: TestReconfiguration issues
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 15:14:05 GMT
When do you think you can get to it? It’s holding up the Curator 3.0 release.

-Jordan

On September 23, 2015 at 11:07:07 AM, Ioannis Canellos (iocanel@gmail.com) wrote:

I haven't found the cycles to try it out.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
Any update on this?

-JZ

On September 17, 2015 at 1:55:39 AM, Ioannis Canellos (iocanel@gmail.com) wrote:

On each step we wait for the reconfiguration event and then we assert that the connection
string is the expected one.

It seems that we never get a TimeoutException but sometimes the assertion fails. That makes
me believe that we may get false events (an event fired without the connection string being
really changed).

I'll look closer asap!