curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Status on 2.9.0
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 15:24:21 GMT
Can you check with infra on this? I can’t think of anything else. I just double checked the
listing on people.apache.org and you’re in there:

    randgalt@minotaur:~$ list_unix_group.pl curator
    cammckenzie
    cheddar
    dragonsinth
    enis
    iocanel
    lresende
    mahadev
    mdrob
    phunt
    randgalt
    zarfide

-JZ

On September 2, 2015 at 8:11:11 AM, Mike Drob (madrob@cloudera.com) wrote:

Yes, like I said, I've double-checked my maven settings and verified that I can log in to
Nexus using those same credentials.