curator-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Boying" <Boying...@emc.com>
Subject Is this a known issue or fixed?
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:08:30 GMT
Hi, All,

We are using ZooKeepr 2.7.0 in our product and we found an issue in our daily testing.
This issue is related to the InterProcessMutex.acquire() and I found following stack trace
in our log:

org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for Sequential
path not found: _c_33115fca-5414-40bd-8dfe-baf3ab6f3c5a-lock-0000308430
    at org.apache.curator.framework.recipes.locks.StandardLockInternalsDriver.validateOurIndex(StandardLockInternalsDriver.java:81)
    at org.apache.curator.framework.recipes.locks.StandardLockInternalsDriver.getsTheLock(StandardLockInternalsDriver.java:36)
    at org.apache.curator.framework.recipes.locks.LockInternals.internalLockLoop(LockInternals.java:278)
    at org.apache.curator.framework.recipes.locks.LockInternals.attemptLock(LockInternals.java:217)
    at org.apache.curator.framework.recipes.locks.InterProcessMutex.internalLock(InterProcessMutex.java:232)
at org.apache.curator.framework.recipes.locks.InterProcessMutex.acquire(InterProcessMutex.java:108)

Reading some codes, I think the root cause maybe related to following snipped (in LockInternals.java:214):
       try
            {
                ourPath = driver.createsTheLock(client, path, localLockNodeBytes);
                hasTheLock = internalLockLoop(startMillis, millisToWait, ourPath);
            }
My understanding is that the "ourPath" is the full path of the created ephemeral node with
a sequential number,
But the LockInternals.getSortedChildren() (referenced in the internalLockLoop()) doesn't has
any child with such sequential number,
so the valid checking fails.

Is this an known issue and is there any JIRA to track it?

Thanks

Boying