curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DEVS PLEASE READ: What is the correct timeout for a session
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 04:42:02 GMT
Good point, either way it probably needs to be documented, as it would
probably be confusing to get a session loss event from Curator and then
manage to reconnect to ZK and still find all your sessions ephemeral nodes
present.

I presume it's not possible to get a hook into the acknowledgement of an
event from ZK? We could use that as the start of the session timeout timer.