curator-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Status on 2.9.0
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 21:42:35 GMT
Hey all, I was trying to build and put up a release candidate following the
instructions on the wiki, but ran into

    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.8.2:deploy (default-deploy)
on project apache-curator: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer
artifact org.apache.curator:apache-curator:pom:2.9.0 from/to
apache.releases.https (
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2): Failed
to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/curator/apache-curator/2.9.0/apache-curator-2.9.0.pom.
Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized. -> [Help 1]

I verified that I can log in to Nexus, and that my password is correct in
my settings.xml - is there a group I need to be added to or permissions
granted or anything like that?

Thanks,
Mike