curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Status on 2.9.0
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2015 22:48:43 GMT
CURATOR-233? Do you mean something else?

On August 30, 2015 at 3:02:18 PM, Cameron McKenzie (mckenzie.cam@gmail.com) wrote:

What are people's thoughts on CURATOR-233? I think that it may be worth
merging in the fix that I have done for CURATOR-233 (just logging a
warning) as this will stop the hard loop occurring in this situation.

It's not a perfect fix by any means, but it's better than the current state
of affairs. Maybe we could use this to close CURATOR-233 and open another
for a more reliable fix that respects the persistent ephemeral contract?