curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: CURATOR-217?
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:43:38 GMT
I’ll admit that rebase terrifies me. I’ve f’d up several projects with it so I can’t
even type the letters without breaking into a sweat. "git rebase -i” is a lot safer, though.
Here’s what I’ve been doing - let me know if it’s OK. For branches that are off of CURATOR-3.0,
I never merge master. I only merge CURATOR-3.0: “git merge CURATOR-3.0”. In fact, should
we have a branch naming scheme to enforce this?

-Jordan