curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Next Steps
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 20:29:52 GMT
Resending - is there something I need to do on watchers?

-Jordan

On August 17, 2015 at 10:19:48 PM, Jordan Zimmerman (jordan@jordanzimmerman.com) wrote:

Sorry - it’s hard to follow this thread. What do I need to do?

-Jordan

On August 17, 2015 at 6:18:21 PM, Cameron McKenzie (mckenzie.cam@gmail.com) wrote:

Thanks Scott,
I've just merged CURATOR-217 into master and have one small issue.

Jordan, with the changes you made with to the Watching.java class, the
getWatcher() call now takes a CuratorFramework reference and a path
reference.

The GetConfigBuilderImpl breaks when merging because it's using the old
getWatcher() call that doesn't exist any more. This isn't an issue to fix,
but I'm just wondering what path reference should be used for the
configuration case, as it's a different sort of watch. It's just passed to
the getConfig() call on the ZooKeeper class. It seems that I can't just
pass in a null path as this gets validated. Suggestions?

cheers

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 3:30 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <