curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Next Steps
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 03:42:52 GMT
Is it just a matter of
branching off master and merging all of the CURATOR-3.0 related branches?
Yes, that’s my plan anyway.

On August 11, 2015 at 10:39:25 PM, Cameron McKenzie (mckenzie.cam@gmail.com) wrote:

My git knowledge is not deep enough to work out what's going on with the
CURATOR-3.0 branch, so I'm happy to go from scratch. Is it just a matter of
branching off master and merging all of the CURATOR-3.0 related branches?