curator-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jordan Zimmerman <>
Subject Re: Next Steps
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 03:26:37 GMT
We need to come to a decision on the CURATOR-3.0 branch. My gut instinct is to start from scratch.
Any other ideas?


On August 11, 2015 at 5:28:30 PM, Cameron McKenzie ( wrote:

Also, which branch should the CURATOR-214 fix come off? From memory the CURATOR-3.0 branch
was broken in some capacity. Should I be branching off CURATOR-3.0-temp or something else?

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 8:09 AM, Cameron McKenzie <> wrote:
Will do. In the meantime could you please have a look at my suggested solution for CURATOR-228
(It's in the JIRA)? I don't want to start work on it until we have an agreed solution.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <> wrote:
Hi Cameron,

Go ahead and do CURATOR-214 - I assigned it to you.


On August 9, 2015 at 6:47:50 PM, Cameron McKenzie ( wrote:

Sounds reasonable, what's left for 3.0.0?

I think that watcher removal is done. So just the host provider (
and new create APIs (

I'm happy to pick up the new create APIs if no one else is looking at it.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <> wrote:
On August 9, 2015 at 5:15:36 PM, Cameron McKenzie ( wrote:
As for Curator 3.0.0, any ideas when ZK 3.5.x is mean to get out of Alpha? 
I've seen some grumblings on the ZK mailing list, but nothing concrete. I 
guess we just need to be ready for that date whenever it is. 
Who knows :) But, I know people are using it in Production so I think we should just treat
it as released software.


  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message