curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Next Steps
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:23:47 GMT
Hi Cameron,

Go ahead and do CURATOR-214 - I assigned it to you.

-JZ

On August 9, 2015 at 6:47:50 PM, Cameron McKenzie (mckenzie.cam@gmail.com) wrote:

Sounds reasonable, what's left for 3.0.0?

I think that watcher removal is done. So just the host provider (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR-213)
and new create APIs (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR-214).

I'm happy to pick up the new create APIs if no one else is looking at it.
cheers