curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Steps
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 23:47:49 GMT
Sounds reasonable, what's left for 3.0.0?

I think that watcher removal is done. So just the host provider (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR-213) and new create APIs (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR-214).

I'm happy to pick up the new create APIs if no one else is looking at it.
cheers