curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Steps
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 22:15:18 GMT
Sounds good to me,
I would like to get a fix to CURATOR-228 into this release if possible, but
I'm still working through possible solutions. As discussed on the mailing
list I think that the most promising approach is to allow retry codes to be
specified via the client framework. Any input would be appreciated

I'll merge CURATOR-241 into master shortly.

As for Curator 3.0.0, any ideas when ZK 3.5.x is mean to get out of Alpha?
I've seen some grumblings on the ZK mailing list, but nothing concrete. I
guess we just need to be ready for that date whenever it is.
cheers
Cam