curator-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Blum <dragonsi...@gmail.com>
Subject TreeFS
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 23:53:05 GMT
Hey guys,

I wrote a neat little tool a while ago called TreeFS, that connects to ZK
server and mirrors all the contents (can be of a subtree) to the file
system.  It's kind of neat to be able to use command line tools like find,
grep, or bring up content in an editor.  At least, I've found it useful
enough that I thought maybe others would be interested.

It's totally read only, mirroring ZK -> filesystem, and intentionally not
in the other direction.

https://github.com/dragonsinth/curator/blob/scottb/fsmirror/curator-examples/src/main/java/cache/TreeFS.java

Let me know if you think this is interesting.

Cheers,
Scott