curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.8.0
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 21:29:03 GMT
Good pickup Mike,
What is the tool that you're using to detect this incompatibilities? It
would be good for someone to run it on pull requests prior to them being
merged to the master branch.

I'm not familiar with the x-discovery stuff, so I can't really comment on
whether there's a way of doing the change without breaking compatibility.
Is it possible to create a org.codehaus.jackson.JsonNode from a
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonNode?
Not easily I imagine.

I agree though that we should be moving this to 3.0.0 if we cannot make the
change without breaking compatibility.
cheers