curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CURATOR-161
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 04:22:32 GMT
Jordan,
I noticed that in CURATOR-217 you fixed up the license headers of a bunch
of the files that were committed as part of CURATOR-161. I don't want to
merge CURATOR-161 back to the 3.0 branch without the headers as I think it
will break the build. So, what's the best way forward? Do you just want to
merge CURATOR-217 back to the 3.0 branch given that it already contains all
of the CURATOR-161 changes?
cheers