curator-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.8.0
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 23:30:44 GMT
I'm using the java-api-compatibility-checker [1]

I think I ran into a bug with it, so I had to run using Java 7 instead of
Java 8, but that probably does not affect the results.

At a minimum, it should be possible to convert JsonNode -> String ->
(other) JsonNode, for both directions. I'm not sure that is desirable when
the stated intent was for performance reasons, though.

[1] https://github.com/lvc/japi-compliance-checker/