curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: 2.7.1?
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 23:51:06 GMT
Wow - that’s a cool tool. I didn’t know about it. The constructor change won’t affect
any clients as it’s not meant to be used directly.

On January 12, 2015 at 6:48:32 PM, Mike Drob (madrob@cloudera.com) wrote:

I ran the japi-compatability-checker tool[1] to verify, and this was the
only issue that it found[2]. I think that's enough to push us into a minor
release over a bugfix according to SemVer rule #7, but I'm not 100% sure.

[1]: http://ispras.linuxbase.org/index.php/Java_API_Compliance_Checker
[2]: http://people.apache.org/~mdrob/curator-2.7.1/compat_report.html