curator-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.7.1
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 05:47:10 GMT
I think the implementation of CURATOR-111 is actually a bit bogus. The way
that the two authorization() methods are handled is a bit inconsistent, and
reusing the same CuratorFrameworkBuilder causes issues apparently which is
what's causing the tests to fail.

I have fixed up the issue and created a PR off the CURATOR-111 branch. This
works on the assumption that multiple calls to authorization() should
overwrite each other (which is what the previous implementation only
supporting a single authorization would have done).
cheers