curator-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: 2.7.1?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 00:11:56 GMT
Not sure. It compares two JARs, so we'd need to have (or build) the
previous release in order to have something to compare against. For
automation through maven, we might consider looking at the Clirr plugin[1].

Probably want to take further discussion to a JIRA issue so as not to
de-rail the release discussion any further.

[1]: http://mojo.codehaus.org/clirr-maven-plugin/usage.html